Tuesday, March 31, 2009

In which I compose my first post and try to justify this blog's existence

So I finally broke down and joined the "blogosphere" or whatever the hell people are calling it these days. (Jesus I sound like my grandma) I've been contemplating about doing this for a while, and once Facebook changed into the horrible, unorganized shithole that I no longer want to waste time on, it was kind of imperative that I find another outlet on the internet in which to display my geekery/hate for 86% of the human race. With that being said, welcome! My name is Hartley. I am about to (kind of) graduate from college. I live in New York City. These are my inane ramblings. Enjoy.

(The entire "Snuggie" universe creeps me out...but this picture is pretty damn classic.)

No comments:

Post a Comment