Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Right now I am supposed to be writing a paper for my Understanding Television class about what significance the TV series Lost holds for a specific audience segment and how this group of viewers identifies with, finds meaning in, and/or takes pleasure in the series. Key words:Supposed to be. Instead, I am watching Reno 911 on Comedy Central and playing solitaire on my cell phone. Usually I would save the lame cell phone game for subway rides or for when its 4 a.m and I can't fall asleep, but this particular game is so fucking hard I only have a 43% success rate. This pisses me off. Maybe I'm so bad at it because I only just learned how to play in high school? Why wasnt I spending my formative years learning to stack alternating colors and suits? Instead of listening to the Spice Girls and collecting Pogs maybe I should have been hard at work practicing this stupid game so I could get a 100% and delete it from my phone. Lame lame lame lame lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment