Sunday, April 5, 2009

Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K

This weekend I had the honor of visiting my good friend Maggie who goes to Sarah Lawrence. Not only did I engage in the once in a lifetime experience of attending a Catholic Rave (glowsticks and all) Maggie also hosted a screening party. The lineup included not just Spike Jonze music videos and the episode of Degrassi where Manny takes her top off, but one of my favorite movies with an Abe Lincoln impersonator of all time:. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure will always remain one of my few fond memories of high school- Maggie and I would have Keanu-fests and watch hours upon hours of The Devil's Advocate, Bill and Ted, and Bram Stoker's Dracula just to revel in the genius that is Keanu Reeves. Why has this man not won an Oscar already? Anywhoo, back to Bill and Ted. I could go on and on about Socrates Johnson hitting on the ladies at the mall, or Napoleon's progressively see-through bathing costume at the Waterloo waterpark, or how Freud is constantly holding phallic objects like a corn dog, or the brilliant running joke about Bill's stepmom. But what I really want to focus on is much better presented with this picture:
Can we talk about those abs?? Alex Winter really does not get enough credit for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment