Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Songs I want to download (but can't find on iTunes/Limewire) vol. 1

My roomate Kara and her friend were watching the season 3 finale of Battlestar Galactica in our common room this evening while I was losing yet another game of Solitaire and doing god knows what on the internet when I heard this cover of "All Along the Watchtower":

I've never seen the show (it's on my list, I swear) but from what I saw/heard, I'm very intrigued. Plus I love the song, it's a classic blah blah blah and OF COURSE iTunes is useless as always and my Limewire sucks balls. I'm one of the few who still pay for some of my music, especially if I like the artist or if they arent signed to a major label. However, this makes my ability to find rare versions of songs I like limited at best. So if anyone out there could help a girl out, I'll....I dunno....bake you a pie or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment